Shop Local! Shop the Arts!
What can be more satisfying than wearing or using a one-of-a-kind item made by a local artisan?
What feels more personal than giving a one-of-a-kind gift made by a local artisan?
Every item expresses the unique creativity of the maker.
- bold and fun jewelry by internally renowned painter Lyn Estall
- richly coloured art-glass necklaces and earrings by Nicole Kibath
- bright and whimsical ceramics by Russian-trained Victoria Kovaleva
- art-cards and prints by Robert Boast Cornish
Lyn’s Line Mini-Store within CJ’s Café in Bronte –
World-renowned local artist Lyn Estall has turned her hand to making jewelry – join us to launch Lyn’s new line of earrings, necklaces and other fun and funky pieces.
Join CJ’s Coffee Club
- CJ’s Café in Bronte sells 12 different Arabica coffee beans, ground fresh for your needs.
- For every 10 pounds you buy, you get one pound FREE.
- Refer a friend to our coffee club and you also get a credit towards your free pound – just tell them ‘say my name’ when they purchase their first pound.
- Check out our Coffee By The Pound page for more details!