CJ’s Café in Bronte serves and sells Mountain View Estates Fair Trade, Organic Shade Grown Coffee
Join CJ’s Coffee Club
- CJ’s Café in Bronte sells 12 different Arabica coffee beans, ground fresh for your needs.
- For every 10 pounds you buy, you get one pound FREE.
- Refer a friend to our coffee club and you also get a credit towards your free pound – just tell them ‘say my name’ when they purchase their first pound.
Price per pound: $14.75 • Price per half-pound $8
Café Femenino – CJ’s House is a "medium bodied coffee with a fine acidity, sweet aroma and hints of baker’s chocolate that are accentuated by a slow, dark roast." Cafe Femenino is a great coffee, as well as certified organic and Fair Trade, and listed as shade-grown. PLUS the Cafe Femenino Coffee Project is run entirely by women, who oversee all aspects of the coffee farming as well as marketing and sales, in an area of the world where there are few leadership roles for women and where oppression and abuse are shockingly high. The project empowers women, and they also receive an additional two cents per pound over the Fair Trade price for their beans. www.cafefemenino.com
French Roasted Bolivian
Guatemala Dark Roast
Guatemalan Swiss Water Process Decaf
- Butter Pecan
- Chocolate Buttercrunch
- Crème Brule
- Raspberry Chocolate
- Vanilla Hazelnut
The Fair Trade Espresso Blend is 100% Arabica beans with a smooth texture. This full-bodied blend yields a consistently rich crema.
All of CJ's coffees are bought from Mountain View Estates and are free of any harmful chemicals that adversely effect the health or soil.
- It is a very beneficial way of growing coffee beans that helps retain the rainforests, prevent extinction of rare animal species, does not tamper with the fragile eco system chains, and so on.
- Organic coffee blends have richer taste, more appealing aroma and a lot of health benefits.
- Apart from being an energy booster, which any cup of coffee is, an organic coffee bean blends, brings with it prevention from a number of diseases like heart diseases, cancer, gall bladder stones, asthma and more complicated diseases.
So next time you pick up a cuppa coffee make sure its not a regular one. Get your stock of organic coffee beans, for a coffee blends free of any sort of chemicals, preservatives and synthetic food additives. Raise a toast to health, wellness and be tagged a nature lover too, rather than just being a coffee lover.
Coffee can help you LIVE LONGER, study finds
Jaime Pulfer and Rogers radio news staff May 17, 2012 06:24:16 AM
Whether you are having it double-double, espresso, iced or decaf, a massive study out of Harvard University has found coffee drinkers are more likely to live longer.
Some people say they can't function without coffee in the morning. It's that jolt of energy that helps to get you moving.
And now, Harvard researchers have found that drinking two to three cups of coffee a day cuts the overall risk of death by 10 per cent, especially from heart disease, respiratory problems, stroke, diabetes and infections.
The helpful antioxidants in coffee get most of the credit, along with around 1,000 other compounds besides the caffeine.
The study involved more than 400,000 people monitored over a 13-year period.
The entire study can be found in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Read More About Why is Fair Trade and Organic Coffee is Better:
- http://www.foodadditivesworld.com/articles/organic-coffee-beans .htm
- http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/benefits-of-organic-coffee-beans-shift-to-organic-coffee-now-847555 .htm
For the Planet
For the Birds